Thursday, November 4, 2010

Grand Canyon Baby

In August I got the opportunity to go on the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River in Arizona. It's something that I have heard about ever since I started kayaking back in school. I went with a cool group of people and learnt lots along the way. It is an amazingly beautiful place, fantastic geology and warm. During the trip there was only one day of rain and for the rest of the time, nice warm days. Sleeping under the stars every night. It's the place where I have slept the best and dreamt the most, a place with so much history and energy. 

I spent 15 days on the water... Next time I go, I hope to spend more time in the Grand Canyon and explore the side streams more. Hope the photos help to show the beauty of this magical place.















No comments:

Post a Comment